Simply. Better. Smiles.
Our goal at Commonwealth Orthodontics is to provide the highest level of care in a caring, relaxed environment. Orthodontic care is an investment in dental health that lasts a lifetime and we all strive to make our patient experience both pleasurable and rewarding.
We understand that you have choices when it comes to your orthodontic provider and we carefully consider each patient’s individual needs and expectations before developing a customized orthodontic plan. Here is how we create the unique experience we refer to as “Simply. Better. Smiles.”
- We are a preferred provider for most all major insurance plans, and handle the filing of your claims electronically.
- Our fees are all inclusive, and we offer multiple payment plans (including low or no downpayment) to fit your budget.
- Our office values your time. We take pride in the fact that our patients are not kept waiting after their scheduled appointment time. We work closely with your General Dentist and any other specialists to ensure a successful treatment outcome in keeping with the scope of your overall dental health.
- We place a full set of braces or Invisalign usually in less than one hour.
- All x-rays are digital – with significantly less radiation and ease of transfer to other health professionals
- Dr. Beyer was trained at VCU School of Dentistry and served as an AssistantProfessor of Orthodontics at VCU for 2 years.
- We were one of the first offices in the state to become Invisalign certified, and have been a Preferred Provider of Invisalign for teens and adults since its inception in 1999.
- We incorporate the use of 3-D scanning whenever possible to eliminate the need for traditional “impressions”
- We use the most technologically advanced materials in the industry — appliances are never “recycled,” and we maintain the highest infection control standards available.
- We use only smaller clear, silver or gold braces so they look and feel the best — no spacers or bands around the teeth.
- Placement and removal of all appliances is performed by the doctor.
That’s how we uniquely define Simply and Better. As for our Smiles, well, they speak for themselves.
In summary, our goal is not to be the biggest or busiest orthodontic practice in the area. Our primary focus is on patient care and customer service. Please be assured that we will strive to exceed your expectations in these areas. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!